• Chemically compatible with Roland™ ECO-UV and Roland™ ECO-UV S Inks.
• Plug-and-play technology: Mix and match JetbestUSA® inks with OEM Roland™ ECO-UV Inks and
Roland™ ECO-UV S Inks without the need for flushing or re-profiling.
• Wide gamut-format digital printing on multiple types of substrates with high resolution and optical density.
• Maximum print head life: The chemical formula is comprised of low corrosive solvents to increase
the printers ink circuit lifespan.
• High quality pigment dispersion with small particle sizes.
• Odorless, free of VOCs (volatile organic compounds).
• Superior scratch and alcohol resistance.
• Compatible with both coated and uncoated media.
• Fast curing and extremely flexible.
Available in the following colors
• CMYK + LCLM + White + Gloss
Compatible with printers that require UV LED Inks such as the following
• Roland™ VERSAUV LEJ-640
• Roland™ VERSAUV LEC-540/LEC-640
• Roland™ VERSAUV LEF-12/LEF-20
• General PVC
• Gloss/Matte Paper and Vinyl
• Non-coating PC, PS, PP, PET
• Flag material
• Metallic Plates
• & More!
• Temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Both inks and cleaning solutions should always be kept away from heat, sparks and flames.
• Shelf life: 6 months after recommended storage conditions. Two months after opened.
UV Ink Characteristics
1. Environmentally Friendly
2. Vibrant Color Reproduction
3. Scratch Resistant
4. Safety Substance Certified
6. Superior Light, Weather, and Chemical Resistance
7. 2 Years Outdoor Durability
8. Plug and Play Technology (Only with Roland UV Ink Cartridges)
9. We Manufacture UV Inks for Most Print Heads