Roland Eco Solvent Inks AJ-Series
Roland AJ-1000-1000ml Cartridges
• Compatible with RolandTM VS Series ADVANACED JET
• Comes with the option of AI1, AI2, or AI3 Chip
• Pours into a compatible refillable system
Roland AJ-1000-1000ml Bottles
• Manufactured to be 100% chemically compatible with OEM Roland™ ECO EcoXtreme i Ink and OEM
Roland™ ECO EcoXtreme LT Ink
• Plug-and-play technology: Mix and match JetbestUSA® inks with OEM Roland™ ECO EcoXtreme i Ink
and OEM Roland™ ECO EcoXtreme LT Ink without the need for flushing or re-profiling.
• Maximum print head life: The chemical formula is comprised of low corrosive solvents to increase the
printers ink circuit lifespan.
• Maximum outdoor life for prints due to the use of automotive grade pigments.
• Exceptionally wide color gamut and increased fade resistance.
• Virtually odorless: Requires no special ventilation or environmental equipment.
• Delivers excellent adhesion, superior scratch resistance and quick drying times. Easy finishing
Available in the following colors
• CMYK + LCLM
Compatible with Roland™ ADVANCED JET AJ-1000/AJ-740
Printer Temperature Conditions
• Pre-heat: 104˚-109˚F / 40˚-43˚C
• Printing heat: 100˚-104˚F / 38˚-40˚C
• Dryer heat: 113˚-118˚F / 45˚-48˚C
Indoor Environment Printing Conditions
• Optimum temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Relative Humidity: 25%-70% (non-condensing)
• Temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Both inks and cleaning solutions should always be kept away from heat, sparks and flames.
• Shelf life: 12 months after recommended storage conditions. Three months after opened.