Mutoh ECO Solvent Inks
Manufactured to be 100% chemically compatible with the following OEM Mimaki™ inks
• Plug-and-play technology: Mix and match JetbestUSA® inks with OEM Mimaki™ inks without the need for flushing or re-profiling
• Maximum print head life: The chemical formula is comprised of low corrosive solvents to increase the printers ink circuit lifespan
• Maximum outdoor life for prints due to the use of automotive grade pigments.
• Exceptionally wide color gamut and increased fade resistance.
• Virtually odorless: Requires no special ventilation or environmental equipment.
• Delivers excellent adhesion, superior scratch resistance and quick drying times
Available in the following colors
• CMYK + LCLM
Compatible with the following Mimaki™ printers with ECO Solvent Inks
Printer Temperature Conditions
• Pre-heat: 104˚-109˚F / 40˚-43˚C
• Printing heat: 100˚-104˚F / 38˚-40˚C
• Dryer heat: 113˚-118˚F / 45˚-48˚C
Indoor Environment Printing Conditions
• Optimum temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Relative Humidity: 25%-70% (non-condensing)
• Temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Both inks and cleaning solutions should always be kept away from heat, sparks and flames.
• Shelf life: 12 months after recommended storage conditions. Three months after opened.
440ml Horizontal Cartridge
•Can be used with the following series of MutohTM Printers
•Insert MutohTM Smart Cards into chip reader on side of cartridge
•Note: Must purchase MutohTM Smart Cards when purchasing ink
to use refillabe cartridge
• Pours into our refillable bulk-ink system
• Note: For use,1000ml bottles are poured into
the Jetbest® Refillable Cartridges. Must purchase
funnels if you would like to use 1000ml bottle
Plugs directly into our refillable