Available in the following colors
• CMYK + LCLM
Compatible with the following Roland™ printers with ECO Solmax Ink
Printer Temperature Conditions
• Pre-heat: 104˚-109˚F / 40˚-43˚C
• Printing heat: 100˚-104˚F / 38˚-40˚C
• Dryer heat: 113˚-118˚F / 45˚-48˚C
Indoor Environment Printing Conditions
• Optimum temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Relative Humidity: 25%-70% (non-condensing)
• Temperature: 59˚-95˚F / 15˚-35˚C
• Both inks and cleaning solutions should always be kept away from heat, sparks
• Shelf life: 12 months after recommended storage conditions. Three months
• Manufactured to be 100% chemically compatible with OEM Roland™ ECO Solmax Inks.
• Plug-and-play technology: Mix and match JetbestUSA® inks with OEM Roland™ ECO Solmax Inks without the need for flushing or re-profiling.
• Maximum print head life: The chemical formula is comprised of low corrosive solvents to increase the printers ink circuit lifespan.
• Maximum outdoor life for prints due to the use of automotive grade pigments.
• Exceptionally wide color gamut and increased fade resistance.
• Virtually odorless: Requires no special ventilation or environmental equipment.
• Delivers excellent adhesion, superior scratch resistance and quick drying times. Easy finishing and handling.